Friday, August 17

dying dog/stripper pole

i'm keep on having repeating dreams of my pet dog dying. i've had it at least twice this week. last night he actually died in my dream. my dog is 13 years old and deaf.
---> If the dog is dead or dying, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".
i have no idea what that dream means



the other dream i had last night was that there was a pole dancing contest a beach. there was a very tall building that we had to climb up to then go on the pole. 2 poles were right next to each other so my twin went with me. the pole was 5 stories high so we were strapped into a harness just in case there was a mistake. my twin was doing much better than me. i just went down really slow and barely did any tricks. i didn't know which way was down and i was very confused. maybe i was scared of heights. finally my twin somehow came over to my pole and helped me. i reached into my pocket and i had a lot of money in there from people giving me (somehow haha). eventually when i got closer to the ground i stepped my game up and gave a great performance.
---> To dream that you are afraid of heights, denotes that you are striving for goals that seem beyond your reach.
---> To see or use a harness in your dream, symbolizes control and lack of freedom. Perhaps you feel that you are being held back either by your own fears or by others.

this makes sense because lately i've really wanted to move away from here. i'm bored with my everyday life. i want to just pick up and move to colorado or somewhere in europe. i'm scared to move away on my own. since my grandpa died last year my grandma has been on her own and is constantly asking my family for help (since she lives very close by). i also take her out every week for her shopping. i feel tied down by them. therefore, the harness and heights.

No comments: