Thursday, August 16

dead relatives in dreams

my grandpa died in october of 2006. a few months i had a dream that i was at my grandmas house (she is still alive) with my extended family. they were all standing on the stairs that head to the 2nd floor. on the bottom of the stairs was my grandpa, but he was about 3 feet tall. i got on my knees and hugged him really tight then asked why he was so short. he laughed and said everyone is this tall in heaven.
yesterday my grandma and i were talking and she said yesterday morning she woke up at 8am. she decided to go back to sleep. in that time frame she had a dream that her husband was sitting on a little childrens chair. a big chair was right next to him. he said... this isn't comfortable. my grandma said why are you sitting there. then they laughed because it was silly. she told me it was the 2nd time she had a dream about him when she went back to bed at 8 and woke up at 10.

---> To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend alive in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

so my grandma and i had a dream about him with short things. he was short in my dream and he was sitting in a short chair in her dream.
---> To dream that someone or something is smaller than usual, represents feelings of insignificance, helplessness and unworthiness.

2 days ago i had a dream of my other grandma (who died in late 2004 of Alzheimer's). i was greeting some children at my front door and i heard my dead grandma shouting her own name from the room she died in. her room is the one that you would see directly down a hall (just like the picture to the left). i looked down the hall and everything in the room was white and bright and i saw the outline of her walking out (just like how they have it in movies when angles come from heaven). then she started yelling my mothers name. i gave her a hug and she didn't know who i was. it was a blizzard outside and she just walked right outside into it and vanished.
--> If the brightness is blinding, then it suggests that you are not paying attention to some new insights.

No comments: