Monday, September 3

two faced people

my tight nit best friends are moving further and further away from me. the thing that angers me the most is that i didn't do anything to cause it. i am done with people who treat me like shit. im keep on giving and giving until there is nothing left to give. when i do that, i get nothing back in return. it sounds like my past relationships. there are way too many jerks in the world. that's what makes me want to move away from here and start fresh. small towns are so awesome. the people there are super nice and friendly. this town used to be like that. then too many douche bags moved here from chicago. damn richies. i'm just feeling hurt at the moment by my best friend.

"I offer grace,
I offer blood.
I offer everything till my heart is crystal clear"

No comments: